|400 N. Madison under ownership of W. H. Vedder (ca. 1906)|
In 1909 George was appointed to the Superior Court Bench of Los Angeles County, which was followed by his election to the post in 1910. He continued as a judge for the next 20 years.
|The house under the ownership of George & Katharine Davis (ca. 1909)|
Katharine died in 1943. The property, large and centrally located, was redone with twin apartments, which are there today.
|Today at 400 N. Madison (courtesy of Google Maps)|
A photo of George in 1910